CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Anthony Sykes,Richard Nelson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Advertising
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Foreword. Part 1. 1. Poster Sites and Poster Contractors 2. The Outdoor Advertising Agency 3. Poster Design 4. Poster Printing Part 2. 5. Outdoor Advertising - The Medium 6. Using Outdoor Advertising 7. The Outdoor Agency in Action Part 3. 8. Measuring the Poster Audience 9. Further Development Part 4. 10. Social Aspects of Outdoor Advertising 11. The Town and Country Planning Act. References. Appendices. 1. The Population of Great Britain & Northern Ireland 2. Costs of Poster Campaigns 3. Transportation Advertising - Traffic and Poster Sizes 4. Transportation Advertising - Schedules and Costs 5. Standard Conditions of Trading 6. Sections 31 and 32 - The Town and Country Planning Act, 1947 7. Glossary.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.