All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's for an intimate dinner party or a bustling family reunion, this book shows homeowners how to create a variety of inviting outdoor spaces, from a fully functional kitchen to a contemplative garden room. It also lays out a full-course menu of plans for dining rooms, dry and wet bars, lighting details, media centres and more.
- Author BiographyNatalie Ermann Russell is a former editor of Martha Stewart Living who writes frequently about home design, entertaining and food for various national American magazines.
- Author(s)Natalie Ermann Russell
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2009
- GenreEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, over 400 photographs
- Width234 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.