All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents readers with the essential survival information to help overcome the most frequently encountered outdoor hazards. This guide offers practical, step-by-step instruction so the readers can implement the skills and techniques under the most stressful circumstances.
- Author BiographyRandy Gerke is co-founder and owner, along with his wife Kay, of Enviro-Tech International (ETI), a company devoted to teaching wilderness survival and rescue, wilderness medicine, and aircraft crew survival. ETI has taught survival courses to those in federal, state and local governments; to companies in the oil, gas, electrical power, and telecommunications industries; to helicopter and airplane pilots; and to search and rescue organisations. Since 1976 Gerke has been a technical team member of the Ouray Mountain Rescue Team in Ouray, CO. He is a staff member of the Silverton Avalanche School in Silverton, CO and has been a Certified Wilderness Survival Instructor at Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)Randy Gerke
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note4 Halftones, black and white; 35 Illustrations, black and white; 48 Halftones, color
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.