All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 24 projects for the backyard and garden that can be completed with basic DIY tooling, inexpensive materials and beginner skills, and that should take no more than a weekend to build. In this title, projects are grouped into the following categories: planters, window boxes, trellises, and outdoor furniture.
- Author BiographyChicago-based author Steve Cory is a freelance writer and photographer who specialises in how-to projects. He has written extensively for Sunset/Lowe's, Stanley, Creative Homeowner, Meredith/Home Depot and others.
- Author(s)Steve Cory
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 600 photographs, 31 drawings
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.92
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £22.90Trending at £24.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.