CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn this era of globalization, the world is facing a host of challenging security problems --from the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction to international terrorism to accelerating climate change to energy security --that cannot be resolved unilaterally, especially through the unilateral use of military force.
- Author BiographyAlexei Arbatov is a senior scholar and chair of the Nonproliferation program at the Carnegie Moscow Center, Russia and head of the Center for International Security at the Institute for International Economy and International Relationships of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia. Vladimir Dvorkin is principal researcher at the Center for International Security at the Institute for World Economy and International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia and former director of the Fourth Central Research Institute in Moscow, Russia.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlexei G. Arbatov,Vladimir Dvorkin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.