Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the theory of output-driven maps and provides fresh perspectives in an accessible way for students and researchers.
- Author BiographyBruce Tesar is Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics at Rutgers University, New Brunswick.
- Author(s)Bruce Tesar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number139
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 208 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.