All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDogs can't knit. But they sure can wear it well.
- Author BiographyRachael Matthews was co-founder in 2000 of the Cast Off knitting club - a demoncratic and proactive knitting club, organising events nationally. Its aims are to promote the art of knitting as a healthy, contemporary and creative pastime, through the establishment of a club dedicated to the craft. By arranging fun and adventurous knitting meetings and workshops in a range of unusual public settings, Cast Off aims to introduce a wide cross section of people to the craft.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight296 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £14.89Trending at £16.09
- £4.70Trending at £5.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.50
- £9.99Trending at £13.47
- £12.49Trending at £19.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.