All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.97
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work seeks to clarify why and when interest group leaders in Washigton, USA seek to mobilize the public order to influence policy decisions in Congress. It grants a more important role to the need for interest group leaders to demonstrate popular support on particular issues.
- Author BiographyKen Kollman is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Ken Kollman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/1998
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note14 tables 17 line illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.