All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionAsking what archaeology can bring to the debate on liminal peoples in West African societies, and drawing together for the first time the extensive literature on the subject of outsiders, this volume looks in detail at the role outsiders played in the past 1000 years of the West African past, in particular in the construction of great empires.
- Author BiographyAnne Haour is a Reader in the Arts & Archaeology of Africa at the University of East Anglia, United Kingdom. An archaeologist with a background in anthropology, she has written widely on the West African past and developed theoretical questions in several publications.
- Author(s)Anne Haour
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note17 in-text black and white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width149 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.