Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that US government anti-terrorism policy must pay more attention to reducing opportunities for terrorist attacks by protecting vulnerable targets, controlling the tools and weapons used by terrorists, and removing conditions that make the attacks possible. This book lays out a systematic approach for reducing opportunities for terrorism.
- Author BiographyRonald V. Clarke is Professor of Criminal Justice at Rutgers University. He is the author of Superhighway Robbery: Preventing Ecommerce Crime and Suicide: Closing the Exits among other titles. He is the editor of Designing out Crime from Products and Systems and Understanding and Preventing Car Theft and several other titles. He is Associate Director at the Center for Problem Oriented Policing (popcenter.org). Graeme R. Newman is Distinguished Teaching Professor of Criminal Justice at the State University of New York at Albany (SUNY). He has written several books for the U.S. Department of Justice, and is the co-author of Superhighway Robbery: Preventing Ecommerce Crime, Designing out Crime from Products and Systems, and other titles. He is Vice President of the Center for Problem Oriented Policing (popcenter.org)
- Author(s)Professor Graeme R. Newman,Ronald V. Clarke
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note21 figures, 20 tables, 20 line drawings
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.