Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the problems and solutions for those attempting to outsource through an analysis of human resource management, insourcing, lifecycles of the project, insurance requirements, operational management and recruitment within the context of the financial services industry, and automotive and IT industries.
- Author BiographyRuth Taplin is Director of the Centre for Japanese and East Asian Studies, London, which won Exporter of the Year in Partnership in Trading/Pathfinder for the UK in 2000. She received her doctorate from the London School of Economics and is the author/editor of 14 books and over 200 articles. She has been Editor of the Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics for 12 years. Currently she is a Research Fellow at Birkbeck College, University of London, the University of Leicester and a number of universities globally. She is Visiting Professor at the School of International Business and Management, University of Warsaw, Poland, and was a Visiting Fellow at the University of Mumbai Economics Department in January 2007.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRuth Taplin
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.