All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it truly take to provide excellent library service to children? The Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC) has outlined seven core competencies - skills that are building blocks for professional development for children's librarians. This guide aims to bring these skills to life.
- Author Biography* Rosanne Cerny is Coordinator of Children's Services for New York's Oueens Library. She holds her MLS from Rutgers University. * Penny Markey is Coordinator of Youth Services for the County of Los Angeles Public Library. * Amanda Williams, a consultant specializing in youth services, works with the Central Texas Library System.
- Author(s)Amanda Williams,Association for Library Service to Children,Penny Markey,Rosanne Cerny
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.