All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £6.21Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.83
- £3.43Trending at £4.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis debut novel follows When Thinfinger--skateboarder, kitchen worker extraordinaire, and ne'er-do-well with a slightly tarnished heart of gold--and the trail of Post-It notes he relies on to make sense of his world. When a robbery occurs at his beloved pizza parlor, things begin to heat up for Ovenman.
- Author BiographyJeff Parker s fiction and nonfiction have appeared in numerous publications, including Tin House, Ploughshares, Hobart, and Best American Nonrequired Reading 2006. For more than a decade he worked in the kitchens of Italian, Mexican, seafood, pizza, fast food, and bar-b-q restaurants. Currently, he teaches creative writing and hypermedia at Eastern Michigan University and is program director of the Summer Literary Seminars in St. Petersburg, Russia program. He lives in Ypsilanti, Michigan, and Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Jeff Parker
- PublisherTin House Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTin House New Voice
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTin House Books
- Weight268 g
- Width148 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction bySam Lipsyte
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.