Consider these sponsored items
- £15.27Free postage
- £10.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA non-fiction picture book exploring the tunnels and caves formed beneath the snow but over the ground, where many kinds of animals live through the winter, safe and warm, awake and busy, but hidden beneath the snow.
- Author BiographyKate Messner lives on Lake Champlain with her family and loves skating on the frozen lake, reading by the fire, and cross-country skiing in the woods. She wrote the first draft of this book on a bumpy school bus, returning from a snowshoe field trip in the Adirondacks.
- Author(s)Kate Messner
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width213 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.43Trending at £4.51
- £8.51Trending at £8.71
- £11.00Trending at £11.82
- £10.38Trending at £15.11
- £6.30Trending at £7.99
- £11.02Trending at £16.12
- £8.64Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.