All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.96Trending at £10.07
- £9.60Trending at £14.49
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionAgoraphobia is a common complication of anxiety disorder, twice as common in women than in men, and literally means a fear of open spaces. This book aims to help agoraphobics redefine their safety zone, so that no matter where they are, they are, they retain a sense of safety and calm. It covers the medical research and treatments.
- Author BiographyMelissa Murphy is an award-winning journalist and health writer.
- Author(s)Melissa Murphy
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.