Consider these sponsored items
- £6.88Was:£24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.07
- £134.20Trending at £159.29
- £25.99Trending at £28.36
- £22.36Trending at £24.18
- £43.13Trending at £45.80
- £23.28Trending at £37.83
- £10.33Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting the proven Five Areas model of CBT, this book is divided into a series of workbooks that are designed to help those experiencing mild to moderate levels of anxiety and panic - to either work through independently or with guidance from a healthcare professional. The workbooks are written with clarity, well structured and easily accessible.
- Author BiographyChris Williams, Senior Lecturer in Psychiatry and Medical Director, Glasgow Institute of Psychosocial Interventions. President of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies.
- Author(s)Chris Williams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date12/10/2009
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.