All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a program of complementary medicine and self-care treatments, designed to support the conventional treatment for asthma. This book offers an approach of tailor-made programs, based on the premise that we're all unique, and have different requirements based on our age, gender, lifestyle and genetic background.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Brewer is a leading medical writer and renowned expert in the field of combined complementary and conventional medicine. She has written many internationally successful books, including Eat to Beat High Blood Pressure, The Daily Telegraph Encyclopedia of Vitamins, Minerals and Herbal Supplements and Eat to Beat I.B.S. The recipient of several writing awards, she was named the UK's Health Journalist of the Year in 2002.
- Author(s)Dr. Sarah Brewer
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleNatural Health Guru S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Out-of-print date17/07/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.