All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Dr Christopher Fairburn this unique book provides clinicians, sufferers, and interested others with an authoritative and accessible account on binge eating problems.
- Author BiographyChristopher G. Fairburn, D.M., F.R.C.Psych., is Wellcome Trust Senior Lecturer and Honorary Clinical Reader in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Oxford. He is a well-known international authority on eating disorders with research programs in Britain and the United States. His main research interests are in the etiology of these disorders and in the development and evaluation of methods for treating them.
- Author(s)Christopher G. Fairburn
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/03/1995
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date14/08/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Most relevant reviews
- johnmarymaidsto...16 Aug, 2017by
Very interesting and useful information anyone who thinks they may suffer from this problem.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.