CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionOvercoming Body Dysmorphic Disorder offers a practical guide to the mindfulness, acceptance, and exposure and response prevention strategies that can help them overcome the disorder.
- Author BiographyFugen Neziroglu, PhD, ABPP, ABBP, is a board-certified cognitive and behaviour psychologist, involved in the research and treatment of anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders, trichotillomania, hoarding, body dysmorphic disorder and hypochondriasis at the Bio-Behavioural Institute in Great Neck, NY. She is co-author of Overcoming Compulsive Hoarding and many other books. Her books have been translated to various languages.
- Author(s)Fugen A. Neziroglu
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date06/04/2017
- Weight304 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.