All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a treatment programme for people with eating disorders who have a negative body image. This manual provides advice for therapists, enabling them to deliver the programme, as well as practical guidance for the sufferer, encouraging them to learn the appropriate skills to change their attitude towards their body.
- Author BiographyLorraine Bell is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist who specialises in the treatment of people with eating disorders or borderline personality disorders. She is a fellow of the British Psychological Society Jenny Rushforth is currently training to be a Clinical Psychologist and has a particular interest in body image disturbance in people with eating disorders.
- Author(s)Jenny Rushforth,Lorraine Bell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.38Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.