All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA source of information and understanding for sufferers as well as for those, such as family and friends, who need to develop a better understanding of the illness. It includes an account of the illness, an explanation of the nature of disturbances in eating habits and the problems they cause.
- Author BiographyPeter Cooper is Professor of Psychology at the University of Reading. He is also a practising clinical psychologist and Series Editor of the 'Overcoming' series. Peter Cooper is Professor of Psychopathology at the Winnicott Research Unit at the University of Reading. Recognised as one of the world's experts in the treatment of bulimia he has more recently focused on the treatment of postpartum depression.
- Author(s)Peter J. Cooper
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication09/07/1993
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Out-of-print date05/11/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.