All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- Author(s)Katharine Rimes,Trudie Chalder
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight308 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsChronic Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / ME. Ways to Help You Get Better. Sleep Management. Activity Scheduling. Dealing with Unhelpful Thoughts and Behaviours. Dealing With Stress and Anxiety. Dealing With Other People. Back to School. Severely Affected Young People. The Future. Information for Parents and Other Caregivers. Other Problems and Further Resources.
- Author BiographyDr Katharine Rimes is a chartered clinical and health psychologist who has worked with people with chronic fatigue and CFS / ME in the National Health Service for over fifteen years. She is an accredited cognitive behaviour therapist. She also works as a senior university lecturer and has published many research titles about CFS / ME. Professor Trudie Chalder is a world expert in chronic fatigue and CFS / ME. She and colleagues developed the cognitive behavioural treatment of CFS / ME and fatigue in the context of other medical conditions. She is Professor of Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy at King's College London. She has expertise in the field of health psychology and is also a cognitive behaviour therapist who has worked with fatigued individuals for 27 years. She has been widely published.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.