Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
About this product
- DescriptionInternationally acclaimed book explains what is known about depression and shows how the mind and body can interact to provoke feelings of gloom
- Author BiographyPaul Gilbert is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Director of the Mental Health Research Unit at the Derbyshire Mental Health Trust. He is a visiting professor at the University of Fribourg and the University of Coimbra. He is the author of several books including The Compassionate Mind. He lives in Derby, UK.
- Author(s)Prof Paul Gilbert
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication18/08/2009
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content NoteP
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.