All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Bible, God gives guidance and offers the true solution to our anxieties and fears. This book offers practical advice for conquering the paralyzing emotions many women encounter as they battle difficult, often overwhelming concerns about rebellious children, problems in the workplace or home, health issues, financial difficulties, and more.
- Author BiographyElyse Fitzpatrick is the head of Women Helping Women Ministries and holds an MAin biblical counseling from Trinity Theological Seminary. She has authored more than a dozen books, including Love to Eat, Hate to Eat. She and her husband, Phil, have three grown children as well as grandchildren.
- Author(s)Elyse Fitzpatrick
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2001
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £97.58Trending at £126.00
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £7.49Trending at £10.22
- £23.44Trending at £35.27
- £26.13Trending at £36.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.