All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £7.16Trending at £7.55
- £10.91Trending at £14.18
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Overcoming Insomnia treatment program uses evidence-based cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) methods to correct poor sleep habits.
- Author BiographyJack D. Edinger, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Department of Medicine at National Jewish Health in Denver, CO. Dr. Edinger is one of the world leaders in insomnia treatment and insomnia research. He is recognized internationally for his research and clinical leadership in the areas of insomnia diagnosis and treatment. His early case series studies are among the very first to document the effectiveness of current-day cognitive behavioral insomnia therapy approaches. He has over 32 years of research and clinical experience working with insomnia patients. Colleen E. Carney, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology and Director of the Sleep and Depression Laboratory at Ryerson University in Toronto. Dr. Carney is a world renowned expert in comorbid insomnias and the treatment of insomnia with Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). In the Sleep and Depression Laboratory she trains graduate students and treatment providers in CBT for insomnia. She also provides CBT training workshops worldwide. She uses the treatment described in this book in her randomized controlled trials, funded by such agencies as the National Institute of Mental Health, Canadian Institutes for Health Research and the National Institute for Nursing Research. Dr. Carney is passionate about improving access to empirically supported insomnia therapy to patients.
- Author(s)Colleen E. Carney,Jack D. Edinger
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight296 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.