All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second, completely updated, edition of a proven, research-based approach to treating the devastating neurological condition multiple sclerosis, based on a combination of drug treatment and lifestyle modifications.
- Author BiographyProfessor George Jelinek MD MBBS DipDHM FACEM is Head of the Neuroepidemiology Unit in the Melbourne School of Population and Global Health at the University of Melbourne. He is an international leader in research and treatment of multiple sclerosis, and co-author of Recovering from Multiple Sclerosis.
- Author(s)Professor George Jelinek
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight725 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Most relevant reviews
- ecowidget01 Mar, 2017by
Excellent programme to improve MS and get lots of your life back. This revised edition has even more scientific evidence and trial results. Highly recommend
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £30.12
- £17.66Trending at £28.12
- £10.10Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.