All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarilyn Glenville shows readers how to avoid PMS by making simple nutritional and lifestyle changes that will balance hormones and relieve symptoms, from breast pain to weight gain. She also explains why conventional treatments rarely work and what herbs and supplements will make a difference.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Glenville PhD is one of Britain's leading nutritional therapists. She is chair of Foresight, the steering group for the Nutritional Therapy Council and the Governing Council for the British Association of Nutritional Therapists.
- Author(s)Marilyn Glenville
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight188 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £29.14Trending at £35.03
- £13.11Trending at £18.97
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.92
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £16.74Trending at £22.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.