All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.75Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.42Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of an Overcoming title offering support for people having paranoid or suspicious thoughts.
- Author BiographyDaniel Freeman (Author) Daniel Freeman is Professor of Clinical Psychology and a National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford Jason Freeman (Author) Jason Freeman is an experienced writer and editor. Philippa Garety (Author) Philippa Garety is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London.
- Author(s)Daniel Freeman,Jason Freeman,Philippa Garety
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleOvercoming Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 b/w integrated illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width200 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.99Trending at £5.19
- £5.84Trending at £6.11
- £9.75Trending at £9.99
- £6.09Trending at £6.98
- £8.40Trending at £8.93
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
- £8.24Trending at £9.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.