CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £16.48Trending at £19.90
- £5.03Trending at £5.62
- £16.48Trending at £17.55
- £7.96Trending at £8.35
- £42.34Trending at £44.82
- £6.50Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionFor clients who typically have a strong fear or avoidance of one particular object or situation. Describes a 10-session course of treatment, including relaxatio techniques, anxiety coping skills, systematic desensitization, in vivo exposure, cognitive restructuring, and worry coping skills.
- Author BiographyEdmund Bourne, Ph.D., has specialized in treating anxiety disorders and related problems for two decades. He is author of the highly regarded Anxiety & Phobia Workbook, which has helped numerous people in the United States and other countries. For many years, Dr. Bourne was director of The Anxiety Treatment Center in San Jose and Santa Rosa, California. Currently he resides in Kona, Hawaii and in California.
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication14/11/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date07/09/2012
- Weight421 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.