All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this powerful book, two anxiety disorder experts offer powerful and proven-effective cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) skills to help readers get unstuck from disturbing thoughts, overcome intense shame, and reduce anxiety.
- Author BiographySally M. Winston (Author) Sally M. Winston, PsyD, founded and directed the anxiety disorders treatment program at The Sheppard and Enoc Pratt Hospital in Towson, MD. She served as the first chair of the Clinical Advisory Board of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA), and received their inaugural Jerilyn Ross Clinician Advocate Award. She is coauthor of What Every Therapist Needs to Know about Anxiety Disorders. Martin N. Seif (Author) Martin N. Seif, PhD, cofounded the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, and was a member of its Board of Directors from 1977 through 1991. Seif is associate director of the Anxiety and Phobia Treatment Center at White Plains Hospital, a faculty member of New York Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell Medical School, and is board-certified in cognitive behavioral psychology from the American Board of Professional Psychology. He maintains a private practice in Manhattan and Greenwich, and is coauthor of What Every Therapist Needs to Know about Anxiety Disorders.
- Author(s)Martin N. Seif,Sally M. Winston
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2017
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight238 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.79Trending at £23.89
- £9.55Trending at £12.99
- £7.60Trending at £8.05
- £9.60Trending at £10.01
- £14.99Trending at £18.87
- £14.34Trending at £16.83
- £6.50Trending at £8.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.