All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeelings of inferiority are as universal as the common cold and cause as many problems with health and happiness. To help combat these negative feelings, Hauck discourages individuals from rating themselves and encourages self-acceptance, skills improvement, and gaining respect from others.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Hauck is a retired clinical psychologist. He has written several popular books offering helpful advice and techniques developed through his private practice.
- Author(s)Paul A. Hauck
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1992
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight11 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine107 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.