All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an examination of the pharmaceutical industry by following the course of a new drug as it progresses from early development to final delivery. This book looks at the regulatory framework that surrounds various aspects of making pharmaceutical products, and assesses which legal and regulatory practices make sense and which have gone awry.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Epstein is James Parker Hall Distinguished Service Professor of Law, University of Chicago, and Peter and Kirstin Bedford Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution.
- Author(s)Richard A. Epstein
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note0
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.