All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionWe are living amidst a remarkable transformation. The linear, throwaway economy of today - in which we extract resources, create products, use them, and throw them away like a cheap plastic fork - is rapidly coming to a close. This book offers five essential principles for developing products and services for this new reality.
- Author BiographyDr. Nadya Zhexembayeva is the Coca-Cola Chair of Sustainable Development at IEDC-Bled School of Management in Slovenia. She is an associate partner in the US-based Sustainable Value Partners, one of the oldest sustainability consultancies in the world, and is vice president of the United Nations Global Compact Slovenia. She serves as vice president of Challenge:Future, a global student think-DO-tank. Zhexembayeva earned her doctorate in organizational behavior at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, in Cleveland, where she also served as an associate director of the Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit, now the Fowler Center for Sustainable Value.
- Author(s)Nadya Zhexembayeva
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.