CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionGold had just been discovered in California at the close of the Mexican War when Kit Carson started east from Los Angeles with Dispatches. This book gives an account of the encounters with Indians and white adventurers and the hardships that accompanied anyone who undertook such a long journey in a sparsely populated country.
- Author BiographyThe new introduction is by Marc Simmons, a professional historian, editor, translator, and the author of Witchcraft in the Southwest: Spanish and Indian Supernaturalism on the Rio Grande (Bison Book, 1980).
- Author(s)George Douglas Brewerton
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight355 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5487 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction byMarc Simmons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.