Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £22.01
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to the real-life challenges of living and working in the developing world. It covers the various aspects of the experience: choosing where to work, preparation for departure, finding somewhere to live, conducting research in an unfamiliar environment, and organising for and adjusting to the return home.
- Author BiographyChristopher B. Barrett is the Stephen B. and Janice G. Ashley Professor of Applied Economics and Management and International Professor of Agriculture, Cornell University, USA. Jeffrey W. Cason is the Dean of International Programs and the Edward C. Knox Professor of International Studies and Political Science at Middlebury College, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher B. Barrett,Jeffrey Cason
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.