CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.07
- £7.85Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe commentaries in the Oxford Greek and Latin College Commentaries series are designed for students in intermediate or advanced Greek or Latin at colleges and universities. Each volume includes, on facing pages, the ancient text, a running vocabulary, and succinct notes focusing on grammar and syntax, distinctive features of style, and essential context.
- Author BiographyChristopher Brunelle has published articles on Ovid (including a chapter in Gendered Dynamics in Latin Love Poetry) and on teaching, along with a number of book reviews; he is joint author of Latin Laughs, a video and workbook on Plautus' Poenulus. He recently completed a commentary for Oxford University Press on Book 3 of the Ars amatoria. Having studied with Fr. Reginald Foster in Rome, Brunelle is a fluent speaker of Latin and a composer of Latin poems, inscriptions, and documents. He taught for four years (three of them as a Mellon Fellow) at Vanderbilt University and a year at Gustavus Adolphus College before coming to St. Olaf. He is President of the Classical Association of Minnesota and a member of the Development Committee of the American Philological Association.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Brunelle
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- Language(s)English, Latin
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleOxford Greek and Latin College
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight310 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.