All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBad football. Boardroom unrest. Financial turmoil. Long-suffering fans. Owls: Sheffield Wednesday Through the Modern Era is the story of a club struggling to find its way in an ever-changing game. Combining revealing interviews with challenging new insight and perspective, it pieces together a compelling account of Wednesday's recent history.
- Author BiographyTom Whitworth's work has appeared in, among other publications, When Saturday Comes and FC Business. A lifelong Sheffield Wednesday fan, he lives in Sheffield, up one of its many hills.
- Author(s)Tom Whitworth
- PublisherPitch Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitch Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteincludes colour photo section
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Most relevant reviews
- flojo2-201311 Jan, 2017by
A Good Read
This was bought for a Christmas present for our son and he says its very readable and accurate.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £33.25Trending at £49.99
- £7.19Trending at £7.37
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £14.90Trending at £25.00
- £12.00Trending at £18.93
- £29.99Trending at £39.49
- £27.18Trending at £29.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.