All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.24Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionThrough detailed case studies covering a wide range of related issues, Ownership and Appropriation provides a new approach to this key anthropological topic.
- Author BiographyVeronica Strang is Executive Director at the Institute of Advanced Study, Durham University, and the author of What Anthropologists Do (2009). Mark Busse is Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology, University of Auckland.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAssociation of Social Anthropologists Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.47
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note30 bw illus
- Weight495 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMark Busse,Veronica Strang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.