Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on how the institutional set-up, or structure, of the Roman Empire positively or negatively affected economic performance.
- Author BiographyPaul Erdkamp is Professor of Ancient History at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Koenraad Verboven is Professor of Ancient History at the University of Ghent. Arjan Zuiderhoek is Professor of Ancient History at the University of Ghent.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleOxford Studies on the Roman Economy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note41 black and white illustrations
- Weight796 g
- Width180 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byArjan Zuiderhoek,Koenraad Verboven,Paul Erdkamp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.