All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores actors' systems of intellectual property in early modern England. Focusing on Hamlet, The Taming of the Shrew, King Lear, and other plays, James Marino demonstrates how Shakespeare's company asserted ownership of its plays through intense ongoing revision and through insistent attribution to Shakespeare.
- Author BiographyJames J. Marino is Associate Professor of English at Cleveland State University.
- Author(s)James J. Marino
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMaterial Texts
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note10 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.