All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook encompasses the entire scope of disaster medicine from general concepts and fundamental principles to both manmade and natural threats.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Partridge, MD, MPH, FACEP, Department of Emergency Medicine, Emerson Hospital in Concord, Massachusetts; Department of Emergency Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital Lawrence Proano, MD, DTMH, FACEP, Department of Emergency Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital. David Marcozzi, MD, MHS-CL, FACEP, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Preparedness and Response, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC. Alexander G. Garza, MD, MPH, Director of Military Programs, Department of Emergency Medicine, Washington Hospital Center, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC. Ira Nemeth, MD, FACEP, Assistant Professor and Director of EMS and Disaster Medicine,Baylor College of medicine, Houston, texas Kathryn Brinsfield, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Boston University Eric S. Weinstein, MD, Attending Physician, Carolinas Hospital System, Emergency Department, Florence, South Carolina.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleOxford American Handbooks in Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note15 b/w, 31 halftones
- Weight396 g
- Width103 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAlexander G. Garza,David Marcozzi,Eric S. Weinstein,Ira Nemeth,Kathryn Brinsfield,Lawrence Proano,Robert A. Partridge
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £13.45Trending at £16.43
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.33
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.