All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.56
- £36.42Trending at £39.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.49
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
- £47.48Trending at £62.61
- £79.63Trending at £109.12
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, evidence-based textbook collating the key recommendations that practising obstetricians and gynaecologists need to know. The easily accessible format allows for quick consultation whilst in the clinic or on the ward.
- Author BiographyS. Arulkumaran has been in clinical practice for 37 years and in academic medicine for 25 years. He is currently Professor and Head of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at St George's University of London, and is also President of the RCOG. He has authored and edited over twenty books and is internationally known for his expertise in obstetrics as a researcher, teacher and clinician. Lesley Regan is Chair and Head of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at St Mary's and Imperial College, London. She has been a consultant in reproductive medicine for 20 years. Her principal clinical and research interests are in the management of couples with recurrent miscarriage and the development of non-invasive, fertility preserving, treatments for uterine fibroids David Farquharson has been a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist for over 20 years, and the Clinical Director of Women's Services in Lothian for 12 years. Previously, he has held the position of Clinical Director in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Women's Health) at the University of Alabama, USA, and also acted as Fellows' Representative on the Council of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Ash Monga has been a Consultant Gynaecologist and Subspecialist Urogynaecologist since 1997. He was the first person to go through Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists subspeciality training in urogynaecology, and is now a world leader in the subject, leading the internationally-recognised research programme at Southampton University. Aris Papageorghiou is a Consultant in Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine at St George's Hospital, London, a tertiary referral hospital for fetal medicine, invasive diagnosis and treatment. Since 2009 he has divided his time between St George's and the University of Oxford, where he is a Senior Fellow in Fetal Medicine. His main academic interests are normal and abnormal embryonic and fetal growth, pre-eclampsia, placental development and mutiple pregnancy. He is a scientific editor for BJOG and an editorial board member of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Desk Reference Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteOver 50 line drawings and over 70 colour and mono photographs
- Weight1628 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byAris Papageorghiou,Ash Monga,David I.M. Farquharson,Lesley Regan,Sabaratnam Arulkumaran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.