All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dictionary containing words that rhyme, rhyming families, rhyming sounds, and poems. Intended for children aged 5-8 years, it aims to help them write their own poetry, rap, slogans, songs, rhyming stories or extend their writing vocabulary. It also gives special attention to words that rhyme but are spelled differently such as mole/goal.
- Author(s)John Foster
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- GenreChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date25/06/2008
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight209 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary McQuillan,Katie Saunders,Charlotte Canty
- Reading Age5-8
- Interest Age5-8
Best-selling in Children's Dictionaries
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.