All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for language learning, this title gives clear explanations of almost all the key points of Classical Greek grammar. It includes additional features, such as a glossary of grammatical terms and a vocabulary list covering the Greek words found in the main text. It also offers help with grammatical terms, pronunciation, and difficult idioms.
- Author BiographyJames Morwood, formerly Head of Classics at Harrow School in England, is now a Fellow at Wadham College, Oxford and Grocyn Lecturer for the Literae Humaniores Faculty.
- Author(s)James Morwood
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2001
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight312 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.05Trending at £6.96
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.