Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Guide to Effective Writing & Speaking is the essential guide for everyone who needs to communicate clearly and effectively. It combines practical advice on specific writing and speaking tasks with detailed self-help chapters covering grammar, spelling, and the writing process itself.
- Author BiographyJohn Seely has been a freelance author and editor for over 30 years, specialising in language and communication skills. He is the author of several language reference books, including the Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation, Everyday Grammar, and Grammar for Teachers. He provides grammar training and consultancy to schools and colleges in England.
- Author(s)John Seely
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight528 g
- Width151 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.75Trending at £18.92
- £15.47Trending at £16.96
- £4.13Trending at £4.44
- £7.21Trending at £8.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.99
- £4.18Trending at £4.98
- £10.33Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.