All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine' provides a handy and practical guide to the management of emergency situations in everyday clinical practice. It contains details on how to treat acute medical emergencies, and how to provide treatment for the patient while awaiting specialist help.
- Author(s)Kevin Moore,Punit Ramrakha
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date11/09/2004
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight440 g
- Width98 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £134.20Trending at £158.71
- £24.19Trending at £24.98
- £88.12Trending at £92.65
- £43.72Trending at £45.63
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £28.39Trending at £29.15
- £58.13Trending at £63.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.