Consider these sponsored items
- £25.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential pocket guide covers clinical dentistry in a concise format. All the fundamentals of clinical practice are included in a readily accessible style. Now completely revised with a wealth of new information and full colour throughout.
- Author BiographyLaura Mitchell qualified Dundee 1981, trained in North-East England in Paedodontics and Orthodontics. Co-authored first edition of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry in 1989. Joined Bradford Hospitals NHS Trust in 1995 as Clinical Lead and Honorary Senior Lecturer (Leeds University) specialising in cleft lip and palate orthodontics. Author of An Introduction to Orthodontics in 1996. The Board of the Faculty of Dental Surgery RCS from 2003 to 2013 with leadership roles inc. Vice-Dean (2004-6). Secretary to Dental Council Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 2013 for a term of 3 years. MBE for services to healthcare in 2010. British Orthodontic Society Distinguished Service award in 2012 and Colyer Gold medal by Dental Faculty of RCS England in 2013. Led development of postgrad exams, Chair of the Board of the Diploma in Orthodontic Therapy, Chair of Intercollegiate Speciality Fellowship Chairs Committee and Section Editor Faculty Dental Journal. David A. Mitchell qualified Dundee 1981 and trained throughout North-East England and Scotland. Co-author of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry in 1989. Appointed Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and Lead for Head and Neck Cancer Services, Mid-Yorkshire Hospitals and Honorary Consultant and Senior Lecturer Leeds Teaching Hospitals. First Raven Department of Education Specialist Tutor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Specialist in maxillofacial oncological and reconstructive surgery, educator and developer and devisor of multiple specialist and generic courses with emphasis on education and human factors. Author: An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2006), Bridging the Gap course manuals, Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum Project, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Curriculum 2007/2009 and 175 journal publications. Editor of British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2014 -2019 and Co-Director of Flap Raising and Microvascular Surgery courses.
- Author(s)David A. Mitchell,Laura Mitchell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- FormatPart-work (fasciculo)
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Series TitleOxford Medical Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight406 g
- Width106 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- rolf12-200811 Mar, 2017by
Excellent book & a good price!
Exactly what my Daughter needed at a good price!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.89
- £13.45Trending at £16.45
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.