All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, a peerless classic in the field, returns for a tenth edition. Thoroughly updated in line with current guidelines, this pocket-friendly book continues to be a truly indispensable companion for the practice of modern medicine.
- Author BiographyIan Wilkinson is Professor of Therapeutics at the University of Cambridge and an Honorary Consultant Physician at Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK Tim Raine is Clinical Fellow and Honorary Registrar in Gastroenterology and General Medicine at the Wellcome Trust and Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambidge, UK. Kate Wiles is NIHR Doctoral Research Fellow in Nephrology and Obstetric Medicine at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- Author(s)Anna Goodhart,Catriona Hall,Harriet O'Neill,Ian B. Wilkinson,Kate Wiles,Tim Raine
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2017
- FormatPart-work (fasciculo)
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Medical Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note606 line drawings and photos
- Weight462 g
- Width108 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.