All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition includes topics such as: surviving house jobs, medical ethics, assessing the locomotor system, the role of jargon, facial pain, walking difficulty, help for patients with Alzheimer's and their carers, fundoplation, somatization and exotic infections.
- Author(s)C.A. Wood-Allum,Murray Longmore,R.A. Hope,Siobhan McManus
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date21/05/2001
- Content Note40 plates, 20 line figures, index, bibliography
- Weight438 g
- Width90 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Revised byClare Wood- Allum,etc.
- Format DetailsVinyl
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.