All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical and accessible advice on how to reach a diagnosis or create a management plan when faced with patients with a range of skin conditions. Assists a step-by-step approach to diagnosing skin problems by analysing clinical signs and provides concise and clear guidance on investigation and treatment.
- Author BiographySusan Burge has longstanding interests in medical education and medical aspects of dermatology. Clinical interests: paediatric dermatology, psoriasis, rheumatological skin disease including cutaneous vasculitis, and cutaneous graft versus host disease. Previous roles: 1999-2002 Director of Clinical Studies, University of Oxford 2003-2008 Education Subcommittee, British Association of Dermatologists 2006-2007 President, British Association of Dermatologists 2009-2012 President (and founding member), British Society for Medical Dermatology Awards 2003 OBE awarded for Services to Dermatology 2009 Elected to International Honorary Membership of American Dermatological Association in recognition of achievements as leader in dermatology 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award. Awarded by Medical Sciences Division, University of Oxford in recognition of sustained commitment to education. Rubeta Matin has a clinical interest in skin disease in immunosuppressed individuals, cutaneous oncology, and oral dermatology. Previous additional roles: 2015 Associate Editor (Clinical Trials), British Journal of Dermatology 2012- 2014 Residents Editorial Board for European Journal of Dermatology (1st Trainee representative from the UK) 2011/2012 1st Neil Cox UK Dermatology Clinical Trials Network Specialist Registrar Fellowship (2011/2012) Awards: 2015 'Rising Star' Award in 23rd World Congress Dermatology, Vancouver, Canada 2013 Best Clinicopathological Paper British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) Prize, 93rd Annual BAD Meeting, Liverpool, UK 2012 THESIS (The Skin Investigation Society) Fellowship Award Awarded for best MD/PhD in 2-year period (THESIS/BAD society) 2012 British Society of Investigative Dermatology (BSID) Registrar's Prize for Best Oral Presentation, Annual BSID Meeting, Exeter, UK Dinny Wallis is a consultant rheumatologist, trained in Severn and Wessex Deaneries. She has a special interest in spondyloarthritis.
- Author(s)Dinny Wallis,Rubeta Matin,Susan Burge
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Medical Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight370 g
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.